Custom elements are easily added, and the process is explained in the detail in the provided documentation.
HTML Builder features
- build custom HTML pages using predefined HTML elements
- create your own custom HTML elements with ease
- integrates seamlessly with CSS frameworks (like Bootstrap, Foundation, etc)
- create multiple pages in one session
- edit CSS, links, images (uploading possible) and icons (integrates with Font Awesome)
- basic editing of written content (only available for non IE browsers)
Setup HTML Builder with your own HTML template
HTML Builder makes it extremely easy to configure the script with your own HTML template, allowing users to easily create custom pages! It’s very easy to integrate your own HTML elements (simply create the element files and configure the elements.json file, more details are included in the documentation).
Besides adding your own HTML elements, you can also easily configure which elements are allowed to be edited (CSS) by the user and which CSS attributes are editable. You can even go as far as specifying values from which the user can choose for certain CSS attributes (for example, COLOR can be either: red, black or yellow). HTML Builder allows for total flexibility and control!
- web server with PHP enabled (the export, save and image upload functions require PHP)
- browser to access the script
Preview & Download