jQuery Social Stream will combine all of your social network feeds into a single network stream or create a single feed for multiple social network profiles. Display using rotating feed list or a filterable, responsive Social Network Wall!
Includes Facebook, Twitter, Google + & LinkedIn share links to make you social network streams more interactive, help promote your social network posts and boost your traffic!
Please note that the Twitter & Facebook APIs now requires PHP for authentication. PHP files and full documentation are included in the plugin files.
Includes 15 social networks & 60 feed options:
- Twitter – Latest Tweets, Twitter Lists & Search (last 7 days) Plus Display Twitter Images
- Facebook – Public Facebook Pages, Albums & Groups
- Google +1 – +1 Latest Posts
- Instagram – User Feed
- RSS Feed – Latest Posts
- Delicious – Latest Likes
- Stumbleupon – Favorites or Reviews
- Pinterest – Latest Pins
- Dribbble – Latest Shots or Likes
- Youtube – Channel/username feeds, Playlists or Search feeds
- Vimeo – User Likes, Videos, Appeared In, Albums, Channels or Groups
- Flickr – Latest User Uploads & Group Feeds
- Tumblr – Latest Posts (photo, video, regular, quote, audio, conversation & links)
- Social stream loaded via AJAX
- Display as a fully responsive, filterable Social Network Wall
- 3 different wall layout styles – classic, modern light & modern dark
- Option to center feed items in network wall
- Option to display wall randomly
- Display using rotating feed list with controls
- Create multiple streams per page
- Stream posts include twitter and facebook share links
- Retweet, reply & favorite links for Twitter posts
- Create a stream based on total number of days or fixed number of items per network ? note some social networks may limit the total number of results per feed.
- Can handle multiple users per network.
- Rotating list with infinite loop – set direction & speed – both auto and manual.
- Option to add in user controls for feed slider.
- Option to add social network filter for user to disable/enable individual networks.
- Set each feed item output content and layout.
- Sort social stream by ascending/descending date order.
- Option to disable Twitter retweets & replies.
- Option to display comments Facebook page gallery feeds.
- Option to select number of comments to display in Instagram feed.
- Option to select number of likes to display in Instagram feed – likes represented by user avatar.
- Includes an option to remove specific posts (except Twitter) from social streams
- Inline video player for Tumblr video posts.
- Very easy to use – just add a single div tag to your web page & initialize the plugin!
- Full documentation.
- Multiple examples & demos.
- Tested up to jQuery v2